Standardized Dress for Carrollton Elementary
The standardized dress for students is as follows.
- White, navy, red or forest green shirts with collars and also spirit t-shirts in white, navy, red or forest green. Navy or khaki shorts or pants. No outside pockets on the leg like “cargo” styles are acceptable.
- Girls may wear navy or khaki skirts, skorts, or jumpers. These items must extend below the fingertips when the arms and shoulders are relaxed.
- All clothing must be of an appropriate fit. No oversized or baggy styles are acceptable.
- Shirttails are to be worn in.
- Belts are strongly recommended.
- During cool weather a RED, WHITE, or NAVY cardigan sweater is acceptable.
- Shoes should be appropriate for both daily wear and gym activities.
For additional information, please contact Carrollton Elementary at 972-968-1200
The mission of Communities In Schools of the Dallas Region, Inc. is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Jazmin Rivera began her journey with CIS as a part-time tutor in 2017 at a middle school in Dallas ISD. Soon after, she was transitioned to a full-time role as a Site Coordinator at an Elementary school in the McKinney ISD school district. She has maintained close partnerships, family, and community ties throughout the years and also served as the liaison for several programs within the district. She now brings this knowledge with her, hoping to continue growing the CIS program within Carrollton Elementary, which she now calls home.
Some of the free programs offered by CIS include, but are not limited to:
- Homework assistance
- Leadership programs and group integration
- Social skills/enrichment activities
- Virtual platform accommodations and support